The legendary Rosie Perez chatted with the morning show crew about her new TV show, “Rise,” which debuts on NBC March 13th. She talks about the role she plays as a impassioned teacher who swallows her pride to fight to teach drama and change her students lives. She also talks about her TV series called “Bounty Hunter” that is playing in the UK, and getting married recently.
Rosie also shares her insights on the #MeToo movement that is currently going on in Hollywood. She talks about her own experiences with sexual harassment as she was coming up in Hollywood, and how, as a sexual assault survivor, she knew how to find the strength fight back. Rosie also details the significance of the movement outside of the entertainment industry, and in the every day lives of every day people. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- After Light Sentence Is Upheld, Jason Van Dyke Can Still Get Even Less Prison Time
- #SATQuestionsForRichKids Slams Wealthy Students & Their *Allegedly* Conniving, Scheming Parents
- Twitter Reacts To Wendy Williams Coming Clean About Her Addiction And Living In A Sober House
- Cincinnati architectural program hosts summer camp for local youth
- Cincinnati: Suburb In Cincinnati Lands On The 100 Richest Places In U.S.
- HELLO WORLD: The Reinvention Of São Paulo
- Hmm: Kevin McCall Says He Was At Eva Marcille & Mike Sterling’s Wedding
- Wendy Williams Reveals She’s Been Living In A Sober House Due To ‘Struggle With Cocaine In The Past’ [VIDEO]
- Watch The Full Trailer For ‘Toy Story 4’ [TRAILER]
- Gucci Mane’s Baby Momma Wants Him Arrested For Unpaid Fees