The legendary Rosie Perez chatted with the morning show crew about her new TV show, “Rise,” which debuts on NBC March 13th. She talks about the role she plays as a impassioned teacher who swallows her pride to fight to teach drama and change her students lives. She also talks about her TV series called “Bounty Hunter” that is playing in the UK, and getting married recently.
Rosie also shares her insights on the #MeToo movement that is currently going on in Hollywood. She talks about her own experiences with sexual harassment as she was coming up in Hollywood, and how, as a sexual assault survivor, she knew how to find the strength fight back. Rosie also details the significance of the movement outside of the entertainment industry, and in the every day lives of every day people. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Community Bands Together To Support OTR Senior Center
- Watch The Full Adrien Broner – Manny Pacquiao Press Conference
- ‘LHHHS5’ Reunion Recap: Moniece And Princess Love Do The Unthinkable
- NRA Told Doctors To ‘Stay In Their Lane’ On Guns And Now There’s A Shooting At Mercy Hospital
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Facing Life In Prison On Federal Charges
- International Men’s Day: 5 Traits Men Should Flush Down The Toilet In 2019
- Anti-Abortion Bill Could Give The Death Penalty As Punishment
- Rickey Smiley Sits Down With Syleena Johnson & Quad Webb-Lunceford Of “Sister Circle” On The Next Episode of “Rickey Smiley For Real” [VIDEO]
- How Stacey Abrams Is Taking A Stand To Make Sure Voter Suppression Never Happens Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Who Killed Jemel Roberson? Cop’s Name Kept Under Wraps As Family Demands Justice