The legendary Rosie Perez chatted with the morning show crew about her new TV show, “Rise,” which debuts on NBC March 13th. She talks about the role she plays as a impassioned teacher who swallows her pride to fight to teach drama and change her students lives. She also talks about her TV series called “Bounty Hunter” that is playing in the UK, and getting married recently.
Rosie also shares her insights on the #MeToo movement that is currently going on in Hollywood. She talks about her own experiences with sexual harassment as she was coming up in Hollywood, and how, as a sexual assault survivor, she knew how to find the strength fight back. Rosie also details the significance of the movement outside of the entertainment industry, and in the every day lives of every day people. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- MEEK MILL RELEASED FROM PRISON
- T’Challa Is Tiiiide: All The Times Chadwick Boseman Looked Totally Over It
- Trashy Chic: Woman Miraculously Makes Prom Dress Using Trash Bags
- Who Raised You? This Is Probably The Most Racist Prom Proposal You’ve Ever Seen
- Wild Thoughts: Somebody Needs To Check On Bow Wow — Again
- 75 North Is Back Open!
- Real Talk: Ellen DeGeneres Gets Emotional About Police Brutality
- J. Cole breaks Apple Music’s first-day streaming record in the US
- Right-Wing Yeezy: Kanye West Loves Donald Trump & Gets Embraced By Alex Jones
- Chanté Moore Feat. Lewis Sky “One Love” [NEW MUSIC]