Erykah Badu recently did an interview, in which she explained her tendency to see something good in everybody. As an example, she cited Hitler and Bill Cosby, pinpointed some things she identified as positive characteristics of them. People ran with what she said about Hitler, but they largely took it out of context. Click on the audio player to hear more in the Front Page news on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘I’m A Kid’: Karon Blake’s Final Words Revealed As D.C. Homeowner Charged With Murder Of Boy, 13
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: Carter G. Woodson
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Beyoncé Officially Announces ‘Renaissance’ World Tour
- A Plus Size Review Of The New Sammy B Collection At Target
- Latto Is Snatched On The Bachelor In A $2,690 Proenza Schouler Jacquard Coat
- Anika Kai Shares Her Top Berry-Lip Combos In Time For Valentine’s Day
- AFAF: Her Husband Is Upset Over Her Old Groupie Tales!
- Lizzo Reveals Her First Madame Tussauds Wax Figure And It Is Phenomenal
- O’Ryan Shares Why His Relationship With Jhené Aiko Didn’t Work Out
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
Why Erykah Badu Shouldn’t Be Vilified For Hitler Comments [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com