Ray J appeared to be a changed man when he and Princess Love announced their engagement, got married, and celebrated the news of a baby on the way. But Princess Love has allegedly announced the she is leaving Ray J, after he allegedly stayed away from home and didn’t contact his pregnant wife for a week.
Ray J’s mom, however, says it’s Princess Love who owes Ray J an apology! So what’s going on? And can it be salvaged? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Lizzo ‘Hard Launches’ Her Boyfriend On Instagram After Pre-Grammys Party
- JT Is ‘Grown & Sexy’ In Latest Instagram Photos
- Halle Bailey Shuts Down Instagram In A Giannia Azar Dress
- Yung Miami Steps Out In Style For Her Early Birthday Celebration
- Gabrielle Union Keeps It Sleek In A Blazer And Jeans For Latest Ensemble
- Chloe Bailey Is Stunning In a Alexandre Vauthier One Shoulder Gown
- Clemson University ‘Affirmative Action Bake Sale’ Cookie Prices Based On The Buyer’s Race
- Ciara Shows Off Her Style In A Custom Black Gown
- Latto Talks Shift Into Film And Future Empire: “Music Won’t Last Forever”
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
Why Does Ray J’s Mom Think Princess Love Owes Him An Apology? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com