Comedian Mo’Nique outed Netflix last week for offering her only half a million dollars to do a comedy special. The academy-award winning actress turned down the offer, especially after Netflix offered Dave Chappelle $20 million, Amy Schumer $11 million. Now she, as well as Wanda Sykes, who received a similar treatment from Netflix, is calling for a boycott of Netflix because of the gender wage gap.
While the gap between what men and women make in every industry is all too real, should the two comic icons have made a whole bunch of hubbub, or taken the deal this time around so they could bargain for more next time? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Win $250 in Cash from The WIZ!
- Cincinnati: Clifton Residents Want A Stop Sign At Busy Intersection
- Ed Buck Found Guilty In Fatal Sex-Fueled Drug Overdoses Of Black Men
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Jay Z and Will Smith Investing In Housing Market
- Bro-code Violation: Would You Date Someone You Knew Your Friend Liked?
- OHIO: Akron Mural Honoring LeBron James Vandalized
- HHW Gaming: ‘Forza Horizon 5’ Developer Playground Games Shows Off The Game’s 11 Mexico Locations
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’
- OHIO: Female Suspect Wanted For Brutal Assault on Elderly Couple
- OHIO: Man Faces Abduction Charge After Grabbing Teen At Airport
- Ah Ahh Ahhh: Bobby Shmurda Has “Mixed Emotions” About Being A Free Man [Video]
Seriously Funny Black Female Comedians
1. Luenell1 of 7
2. Sommore2 of 7
3. Dominique3 of 7
4. Sheryl Underwood4 of 7
5. Sherri Shepherd5 of 7
6. Tiffany Haddish6 of 7
7. Leslie Jones7 of 7
Why Mo’Nique Shouldn’t Have Led Campaign Against Netflix [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com