The conversation around the gender wage gap in Hollywood is brewing strong. “Black-Ish” actress and Hollywood royalty Tracee Ellis Ross was apparently in renegotiations for her contract on the hit show, and reportedly asked for a raise close the gap between her pay and co-star Anthony Anderson‘s.
The thing is, Anthony Anderson is doing double-duty on Black-ish as an actor in the show and the executive producer, so of course his paychecks are heftier. Are her demands unreasonable? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Saweetie Is Our Fashion Goals During Her Parisian Vacay And We’re Loving It!
- Halle Berry Gives Us Summer Body Goals In Sexy Beach Bikini Video
- The Lo Down: 42 Duggs Cringy Birthday Post, Nelly’s Break-Up & More [VIDEO]
- Jim Jones Says Verzuz Battle Against The Lox Will Lead To Upcoming Joint Tour
- You Go Girl: This Popular Actress Is Now The Richest In Hollywood
- Balance Beam Biles Wins Her 7th Olympic Medal
- Win Tickets to see Lil Baby and Spending Cash from The WIZ!
- Savage X Fenty Features All-Black Motorcycle Club Caramel Curve In Their Latest Campaign
- Reports Of Shaun King’s ‘Lavish’ Home Exacerbate Lingering Controversy Over His Finances
- Cincinnati: Tri-State Rolls Out Plans For Mask Policies
Is Tracee Ellis Ross Demanding Too Much Pay For “Black-Ish”? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com