Meek Mill is facing a third lawsuit from a fan who got shot at one of his concerts. The Philly rapper is currently already down and out, serving controversial time for dropped charges that violated his probation, while the FBI investigates the judge who made the decision to do so.
To make matters worse, Meek Mill didn’t have anything to do with the shooting going down! Is it fair for him to take the legal fall for it? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- We Can All Stop With The 10 Year Challenge Now Because Mariah Carey Won
- Diva Unfiltered “2019: Sorry Not Sorry” [Listen]
- Calls To Boycott GM Grow As Black Workers Sue For Racist Work Environment
- Colin Kaepernick’s Girlfriend Calls Travis Scott A Liar
- Rudy Giuliani Basically Said Trump Campaign Colluded With Russia
- Louisville Airport to Be Renamed After Muhammad Ali
- Ubisoft Announces Tom Clancy’s ‘The Division 2’ Private Beta Release Date, Drops New Story Trailer
- No News Flash: Common Says The NFL Doesn’t Care About Black People
- Take A Seat…: ‘To Catch a Predator’ Host Chris Hansen Arrested For Bounced Checks
- ‘LHHMIAS2’ Recap: Trina Mediates A Peace Talk Between Joy And Shay
Why Meek Mill Doesn’t Deserve Lawsuit Over Shooting [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com