Meek Mill is facing a third lawsuit from a fan who got shot at one of his concerts. The Philly rapper is currently already down and out, serving controversial time for dropped charges that violated his probation, while the FBI investigates the judge who made the decision to do so.
To make matters worse, Meek Mill didn’t have anything to do with the shooting going down! Is it fair for him to take the legal fall for it? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Revenge Porn Drama Unfolds From The Beginning
- Nostalgia Overload: Listen To Ashanti & Ja Rule’s New Track, “Encore”
- Fix It, Please! Pregnant Woman Has To Lift Shirt To Convince Cop She Isn’t A Thief
- Will A Jury Convict Markeis McGlockton’s Killer In ‘Stand Your Ground’ Case?
- 10 Hip-Hop Songs You Didn’t Know Sampled Aretha Franklin
- Video Shows Racist Hospital Employee Saying The N-Word Like It’s Nothing
- Swae Lee calls fan “Ugly” as she comes for him
- Dash Cam Ruling Makes It Easier For Police To Get Away With Brutality, Racism And Possibly Murder
- Ice Cube is grateful for The Big 3 (Video)
- Wait, What? Shop Worker Threatens To Call Security, Tells Black Teens They’re ‘Not Welcome’
Why Meek Mill Doesn’t Deserve Lawsuit Over Shooting [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com