Meek Mill is facing a third lawsuit from a fan who got shot at one of his concerts. The Philly rapper is currently already down and out, serving controversial time for dropped charges that violated his probation, while the FBI investigates the judge who made the decision to do so.
To make matters worse, Meek Mill didn’t have anything to do with the shooting going down! Is it fair for him to take the legal fall for it? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Rihanna Turns Down Super Bowl Halftime Show, Stands With Kaepernick
- Vince Staples Lands Lead Role In Upcoming Indie Film ‘Punk’
- HHW Tech Review: Samsung x AKG’s N700NC Wireless Headphones
- Travis Scott Drops “Sicko Mode” Visual ft. Drake
- Did A$AP Ferg Tie The Knot With His Longtime Love? (Exclusive)
- Hundreds Of Fans Crowd Cardi B At Coat Giveaway In Brooklyn
- 50 Cent Beefs With Omar From ‘The Wire’ For Defending Jimmy “Henchman” Rosemond
- Lil Wayne Drops “Uproar” Video, Of Course Shiggy Is In It
- 101.1 WIZF x College Beats Presents: The #WizFreestyleFriday Cypher with DJ J.Dough Ep. 17
- Tiffany Haddish Shares Painful Story That Her Stepfather Tried To Kill Her Mother
Why Meek Mill Doesn’t Deserve Lawsuit Over Shooting [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com