There was so much success that surrounded season 1 of “Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta.” Season 2 is back and Reginae Carter as well as Bow Wow joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about what fans can expect. A lot is changing for Reginae, she moved out, is going to college and will be a big sister soon.
This season fans will see her becoming even closer to her mom and celebrating so many things. Bow Wow has some things in the works, he is coming back to the stage and might be in some plays in the future. Gary With Da Tea asked about if fights will happen, but they just kept saying there is a little drama.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- A$AP Rocky, Kendall Jenner & More Star In Spring 2019 Calvin Klein Campaign
- Khloe Reacts To Tristan Cheating On Her AGAIN … with Kylie’s Best Friend??
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Says She Feels Like Jussie Smollett “F*cked Up Black History Month” [Video]
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- 21 Savage Talks Arrest, Threat Of Deportation & More
- BlocBoy JB Wanted For Drugs And Weapons Charges
- Apple Getting Back In The Display Game, Reportedly Launching 31″ 6K Display In 2019
- Burberry Apologizes for Hoodie with Noose on Their Runway
- Your Jail Cell’s Calling: Alleged Third Tape Of R. Kelly Have Sex With Underage Girl Surfaces