Bernice Jenkins is back and she has the Church Announcements for the week. She was sad to report that one of the deacons got put out his house because he spent all his money on Powerball tickets. He thought Jesus was telling him he was going to win, but really he passed out drunk and his brother was talking from the other room.
Bernice also announced that security might be needed at the next usher board meeting because two of the young ladies got into a fight. One usher talked about the other ushers stinky grandson. Bernice mentioned that no one wants to hold him in church because he is so smelly.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ciara Celebrates Her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover In A Sexy LaQuan Smith Dress
- Ciara Shares BTS Moments From Her ‘Sports Illustrated’ Cover Shoot
- Saweetie Talks ‘Balance, Breaks and Boundaries’ On ‘Recipe For Change’
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Welcome Their First Child!
- Congrats! Supa Cent Engaged To Boyfriend Rayzor
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fire
- Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Welcomes Their Baby, “She HAD A BOY YALL”!
- Florida Students Spell Out N-Word, Anti-CRT Republicans Silent
- Kenya Moore Calls Marlo Hampton An Ex-Con, Marlo Claps Back ‘Round Of Applause To All The Ex-Cons Who’ve Turned Their Life Around’
- How To Help Victims And Survivors In Buffalo
Why Security Might Be Needed At The Next Usher Board Meeting [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com