Swizz Beatz is currently dealing with a major lawsuit, which accuses him of fraudulent car sales. Strangely enough, Alicia Keys‘ name has also been thrown into the mix, but not necessarily because she’s involved- because they’re married.
When you say “I do,” you become one with your spouse- but does that mean you even share accusations? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- War Hungry: The U.S. Army Is Looking To Startups For The Next Best Weapons Tech
- This Week In Racism: Netflix, Jealous Dad & Jogging While Black
- OMG: Priest Goes Rogue When He Slaps A Crying Baby In Viral Video
- HELLO WORLD: Travel Essentials For Your Next Trip Out The Country
- Listen To Black Women: Why Can’t Some Black Women Let Go Of R. Kelly?
- Oscar Winner Kobe Bryant Denied Entry Into Film Academy
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Are You Feeling The Suit Shorts Trend On Men?
- #WTFasho A New Cincinnati Study Revealed What???
- 101.1 WIZF x College Beats Presents: Freestyle Friday W/ DJ JDough Feat. Triiibe, EP.2
- Luke Cage’s Showrunner Breaks Down Season 2, Reg E Cathey’s Role & More
Gary’s Tea: Why Alicia Keys Shouldn’t Be Blamed For Swizz Beatz’ Fraud [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com