Swizz Beatz is currently dealing with a major lawsuit, which accuses him of fraudulent car sales. Strangely enough, Alicia Keys‘ name has also been thrown into the mix, but not necessarily because she’s involved- because they’re married.
When you say “I do,” you become one with your spouse- but does that mean you even share accusations? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Immigration Group Calls Out Biden Administration After Court Rules DACA Is Illegal
- After Marijuana Pardons, Black Leaders Urge Congress, Governors To Follow Biden’s Lead
- DJ Holiday & Lore’l Talk Best Moments From The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Jodie Turner Smith Stuns In A Balmain Ensemble
- Nia Long Shares Mental Health Tip On Social Media
- Marjorie Harvey Gives Us Style Goals In An All Black Fit
- AFAF: Would you Delete a Picture If Your Friend Asked You To?
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Biden Pardons Federal Convictions for Possessing Marijuana
- President Biden Announces Pardons And Other Action On Federal Marijuana Reform
- Noreaga Says Issa Rae Helped Him Realize He Was Being Too Messy On Drink Champs
Gary’s Tea: Why Alicia Keys Shouldn’t Be Blamed For Swizz Beatz’ Fraud [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com