In life, Special K explains, there are things you just have to be honest about. Since a lot of kids are wrapping up winter break and have to be back at school, he thought he would gear these necessary truths to them.
Special K gives advice to high schoolers about everything from homework help to dating and friendships. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch: Lore’l’s Red Carpet Recap At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
- Student Debt Relief’s Efforts To Close Racial Wealth Gap Is ‘Improper,’ Conservative Group Says In Lawsuit
- ‘Pro-Life’ Conservatives ‘Don’t Care’ If Herschel Walker Paid For His Ex’s Abortion
- Ari Fletcher On BET+ ‘The Impact Atlanta:’ ‘I Didn’t Think I Was Gonna Be As Open As I Was’
- Arrogant Tae Gives The Perfect Advice On The BET+’s New Series ‘The Impact Atlanta’ Red Carpet
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shares How She ‘Gets It In’ While In The Gym
- Zaya Wade Shines In Miu Miu In Latest Instagram Pictures
- No Expulsions After Racist ‘Slave Auction’ Staged By High School Football Players In Viral Video
- KeKe Wyatt’s Voluptuous Curves Sends The Internet Into A Frenzy
Special K’s Necessary Truths For Kids Returning To School From Holiday Break [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com