In life, Special K explains, there are things you just have to be honest about. Since a lot of kids are wrapping up winter break and have to be back at school, he thought he would gear these necessary truths to them.
Special K gives advice to high schoolers about everything from homework help to dating and friendships. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- War Hungry: The U.S. Army Is Looking To Startups For The Next Best Weapons Tech
- This Week In Racism: Netflix, Jealous Dad & Jogging While Black
- OMG: Priest Goes Rogue When He Slaps A Crying Baby In Viral Video
- HELLO WORLD: Travel Essentials For Your Next Trip Out The Country
- Listen To Black Women: Why Can’t Some Black Women Let Go Of R. Kelly?
- Oscar Winner Kobe Bryant Denied Entry Into Film Academy
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Are You Feeling The Suit Shorts Trend On Men?
- #WTFasho A New Cincinnati Study Revealed What???
- 101.1 WIZF x College Beats Presents: Freestyle Friday W/ DJ JDough Feat. Triiibe, EP.2
- Luke Cage’s Showrunner Breaks Down Season 2, Reg E Cathey’s Role & More
Special K’s Necessary Truths For Kids Returning To School From Holiday Break [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com