A couple weeks ago, a video surfaced of Offset getting it on with an unidentified woman. Apparently, the events in the video took place while Cardi B and Offset were together. Onstage at a show, Cardi B responded to its existence, warning her hubby-to-be that she wouldn’t walk down the aisle with him if he got caught again.
Well… he might have got caught again. We’re not sure if the video is new, or if Cardi B will really drop him like she says she will. Either way, things don’t look too great right now for their relationship. Click on the audio player to hear more from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cardi B Keeps It Real About Childbirth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Queen Latifah Expecting A Child With Rumored Girlfriend Eboni Nichols?
- Barack Obama Runs Down A List of Why People Don’t Vote & Debunks Each Excuse
- Redman Talks MTV’s ‘How High’ Sequel Being Made Without Him And Method Man
- Pusha T Threatens To Release Audio Of Drake’s Team Offering $100,000 For Info
- Rihanna Sued Over “FU” Logo Trademark Infringement
- Issa Rae On White ‘Insecure’ Viewers: “Threw Me All The Way The F**k Off”
- George Lopez Put Hands On Trump MAGA Troll Who Harassed Him At Hooters
- MTV’s ‘The Real World’ Will Be Getting An Interactive Makeover On FaceBook Watch
- Struggle Queen: ‘Love & Hip Hop’ Star Tommie Lee Arrested Twice In 24 Hours