Who are the Illuminati?
Depends on who you ask. Some say they are Freemasons. You might hear they’re part of a satanic cult. Others say they are a group of elite people who control the world behind the scenes. You’ll even hear that they are rich Jews. The most crazy? The Illuminati is a group of reptilian shape-shifters apart of the 13 bloodlines.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
In the music industry, thousands of people believe that in order to get a record deal and gain fame–you must “sell your soul” and join the Illuminati.
It may be true, so I did some research to see if I could crack the code. And I came to the conclusion that yes–the Illuminati does exist. However, your favorite celebrity is not a member–and never will be. The only thing they could do for the Illuminati is to use their influence to carry out their agenda. That is all.
The Illuminati’s Alleged Agenda
- New world order with one government
- Mind control
- Mass incarceration
- Emasculating influential men in Hollywood
Symbology plays a big role in this Illuminati conspiracy theory, because we’ve all seen our favorite celebrities embrace them in photos and in videos (all-seeing eye, the Bophomet, the pentagon, 666 hand sign, upside down cross, etc.). The question is are they publicly displaying their affiliation to the Illuminati or is it a big coincidence? Below is a list of all the celebrities who’ve been spotted.
The OK hand gesture with 3 fingers up (said to represent the devil’s 666 hand sign)
- George Bush Jr and Sr (former U.S. Presidents)
- Barack Obama (former U.S. President)
- Bill Clinton (former U.S. President)
- Donald Trump (current U.S. President)
- Michael Douglas (actor)
- Tyra Banks (model)
- Shia Lebouf (actor)
- Eddie Murphy (actor)
- Kevin Spacey (actor)
- Denzel Washington (actor)
- Oprah Winfrey (mogul)
- 50 Cent (rapper and mogul)
- Christina Aguilera (singer)
- Birdman (mogul)
- Lil Wayne (rapper)
- Beyonce (singer)
- Justin Bieber (singer)
- Drake (rapper)
- Fergie (singer)
- Lupe Fiasco (rapper)
- Flo Rida (rapper)
- Michael Jackson (singer)
- Jay-Z (mogul)
- Jazmine Sullivan (singer)
- Kid Cudi (rapper)
- Madonna (singer)
- Mia (singer)
- Ne-yo (singer)
- Daniel Radcliffe (actor)
- L.A. Reid (mogul)
- Gwen Stefani (singer)
- Justin Timberlake (singer)
- T-Pain (rapper)
- Pharrell Williams (producer)
- Bruce Jenner (TV star)
- Rick Ross (rapper)
- Rihanna (singer)
- ASAP Rocky (rapper)
- And so many more it would take forever to keep on listing
Upside down cross. The upside down cross is supposedly a sign of disrespect to the cross that Jesus died on.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebrities who have admitted or acknowledged that the Illuminati exists?
- Professor Griff (of Public Enemy)
- Prodigy (of Mobb Deep)
- Jim Carrey
- Katt Williams
- Meek Mill’s song Fender Up “Illuminati wanted my mind, soul, and body. They ask me would I trade it for all for a Maserati“
The word Illuminati is extremely popular, regardless of how it’s known to be a secret society.
- The hashtag #illuminati has over 1 millions posts on Instagram
- The term Illuminati is found in over 6 million videos on YouTube
As for you –do you believe that Illuminati exists or is it just an urban legend fueled by rumors, music, and the media?
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Decoded: Who Are The Illuminati And What Do They Want With Us? was originally published on thebeatdfw.com