Spirit was in the morning show studio answering questions about love, family and relationships. One caller says she is dealing with the fact that her baby daddy, who she was in a relationship in for a long time, is now dating her cousin.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She wants to know how she can get over the situation, but Spirit says it’s not her job to get over it. In other words, she says, “you are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
- Rapsody On Her Lyricist Of The Year Award Win: “I’m Thankful” [VIDEO]
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 29, 2020: Black Power at the Polls — Coronavirus Chronicles — High-Interest Rate Loans
- Cincinnati: Old Queensgate Jail Could Become A New Daycare For The Homeless
Our Favorite Black Families
1. Beyonce, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy and their two new editions Sir Carter & Rumi1 of 6
2. Beyonce, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy and their two new editions Sir Carter & Rumi2 of 6
3. Viola Davis and husband3 of 6
4. Steph & Ayesha Curry (PR)4 of 6
5. Lance Gross & Family5 of 6
6. Serena Williams & FamilySource: 6 of 6
Spirit’s Advice For Woman Who’s Baby Daddy Is Now Dating Her Cousin [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com