Dr. Collier was in “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” answering questions about health concerns! When a diabetic Florida woman called up with help treating herself dessert this Thanksgiving, Dr. Collier gave her all the info about avoiding sweet teas and other sugary drinks, and the myth that diabetics can’t ever have sugar. Then, a diesel mechanic needed help easing a dry skin problem.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus, a St. Louis man who always has trouble with his sinuses got all the details about non-sedative anti-histamines, saline nasal spray, and more. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Nominate Someone to Be Honored as One of the Nati’s “30 Under 30”
- Monica Keeps It Cute And Cozy In Oversized Black Puffer Coat
- Cincinnati: Luke Fickell Is Staying In The Nati
- Wendy Williams Reportedly Never Returning To Daytime Talk Show
- The Ultimate Sephora Holiday Shopping Guide
Dr. Collier On "The Rickey Smiley Morning Show" [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Rickey Smiley & Dr. M.J. CollierSource:Rickeysmileymorningshow.com 1 of 11
2. Rickey Smiley & Dr. M.J. CollierSource:Rickeysmileymorningshow.com 2 of 11
3. Dr. CollierSource:Rickeysmileymorningshow.com 3 of 11
4. Dr. CollierSource:Rickey Smiley Morning Show 4 of 11
5. Rickey Smiley & Dr. M.J. CollierSource:Rickey Smiley Morning Show 5 of 11
6. Dr. M.J. CollierSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 6 of 11
7. Dr. M.J. CollierSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 7 of 11
8. Dr. CollierSource:Rickey Smiley Morning Show 8 of 11
9. Dr. M.J. CollierSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 9 of 11
10. Dr. M.J. Collier & Rickey SmileySource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 10 of 11
11. Rita Brent & Dr. M.J. CollierSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 11 of 11
Dr. Collier’s Dessert Tips For Diabetics On Thanksgiving [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com