Thanksgiving is just around the corner and now you have to start figuring out who you are inviting, how many plates can people make and so much more. The “Rickey Smiley Morning Show” discussed the topic and Rickey Smiley mentioned that there are rules to coming to his house for Thanksgiving. Rickey will have people upstairs and downstairs at his home for dinner.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He also mentioned he checks people at the door because everyone isn’t welcomed. He also doesn’t like purses and coats at the table so his kids must put them away. Rickey provides to go boxes for everyone that wants to take plates home, but he also manages his guest list. He also mentioned that people need to stop bringing extra guest that he doesn’t know because they won’t get in. What are some of your rules to Thanksgiving dinner?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Prosecute Cops Caught On Video ‘Planting’ Drugs On Innocent Black Men, Legal Advocate Says
- No Offset, Your Little Stunt During Cardi B’s Performance Wasn’t Romantic. It Was Abusive.
- 2 White Terrorists Charged With Hate Crime For Harassing Black Woman
- Police Kill Black Teen But Charge 16-Year-Old Girl With Murder For The Shooting
Celebrities Celebrating Thanksgiving [PHOTOS]
1. #Thanksgiving #MannequinChallenge with my family!!Source: 1 of 7
2. Chrissy TeigenSource: 2 of 7
3. Nicki MinajSource: 3 of 7
4. Priyanka ChopraSource: 4 of 7
5. Mark RuffaloSource: 5 of 7
6. Dwayne JohnsonSource: 6 of 7
7. Kris JennerSource: 7 of 7
How To Survive A Huge Family Thanksgiving Dinner [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com