Keyshia Cole came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about her new album, “11:11 Reset.” She revealed what she last cried herself to sleep about, and why she can’t really do casual sex. She talks about what’s up with her on the “Little Shop of Horrors” front, and share some exciting news about her music and what’s to come.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus, she plays a fun game that Headkrack calls, “What Would Keyshia Cole Do?” She talks about what she would do if she heard her young son recording a “#fortheDchallenge” response, and what she would do if R. Kelly invited her come over and work together. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
14 Pics Of Keyshia Cole Over The Years (PHOTOS)
1. A fresh-faced Keyshia hit the scene in 2003.1 of 14
2. Hey, young girl.2 of 14
3. In her early music days, Keyshia worked heavily with an up and coming Kanye West.3 of 14
4. Young Keyshia Cole rocked red hair back in ’05.4 of 14
5. She stayed true to her ‘around the way girl’ persona.5 of 14
6. Upgrade!6 of 14
7. Glam girl back when she was BFFs with Paris Hilton.7 of 14
8. Grammy goddess in all black.8 of 14
9. In 2007, Keyshia promoted her sophomore album on TRL.9 of 14
10. The songstress shined in yellow back in 2009.10 of 14
11. Cutie on the carpet in 2014.11 of 14
12. Grown Up Keyshia.12 of 14
13. She can still mix hood & chic.13 of 14
14. Now she’s building a brand.14 of 14
Keyshia Cole Reveals Why She Cried Herself To Sleep Recently [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com