Star quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, got hurt during the game on Sunday. With a broken collarbone, he might miss the whole rest of the season. Fans are already on a solution, though, passing around a petition for the team to bring in Colin Kaepernick– who was actually born in Wisconsin and grew up a Packers fan. Who knew?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
But when the coach was asked during a press conference, he seemed pretty much dead set against it. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page news on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Why There’s A Lot At Stake In Colin Kaepernick’s Case Against The NFL [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: How Do We Stand For Colin Kaepernick Like He Stands For Us? [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Why Colin Kaepernick Isn’t The Reason To Boycott The NFL [EXCLUSIVE]
10 Powerful Photos Of Colin Kaepernick Looking Like Black Excellence
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Keeping the ‘fro in shape is a must.
1 of 9
2. Stand for something, or fall for anything.
2 of 9
3. Woke bae.
3 of 9
4. Leader of the pack.
4 of 9
5. “It’s better to be a lion for a day, than a sheep all your life.”- Elizabeth Kenny
5 of 9
6. “It is our duty to fight for our freedom.”- Assata Shakur
6 of 9
7. Dignity, Pride, Roots.
7 of 9
8. #KnowYourRightsOakland #KnowYourRightsCamp 📷: @ttime32
8 of 9
9. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. “- MLK
9 of 9