In case you missed it, Donald Trump‘s America is looking worse and worse every day. White supremacists in all their forms are getting gutsier and gutsier, while our yellow-bellied president refuses to denounce them, consequently empowering them to spread hateful rhetoric and carry out monstrous, savage acts on innocent people. After this weekend’s white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Trump took two days to deliver a weak, phony denunciation of the very racism and bigotry that got him elected.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Then, a day later, he showed his true colors and empowered white supremacists yet again. After a snippet from that speech, Rickey Smiley goes on an intense and sincere rant about the true consequences of Trump’s actions. While we may compare America’s current climate to the 60s, there is a major difference between now and then; marginalized folks will not be passive in response. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
How Rihanna Is More Presidential Than Donald Trump
1. Rihanna Arrives to the Elysee Palace in Paris to meet President Emmanuel Macron1 of 16
2. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron Receives Popstar Rihanna At The Elysee PalaceSource:Getty Images 2 of 16
3. Rihanna at the Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 3 of 16
4. First Lady of France Brigitte Macron and RihannaSource:Getty 4 of 16
5. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron escorts Rihanna inside Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 5 of 16
6. French President Emmanuel Macron and Rihanna6 of 16
7. French President Emmanuel Macron and Rihanna7 of 16
8. Rihanna Talks With The Press Regarding Her Talk With President Macron8 of 16
9. Rihanna with French press9 of 16
10. Rihanna Receives a Humanitarian Award from Harvard University10 of 16
11. Harvard Foundation Honors Rihanna As Humanitarian Of The YearSource:Getty 11 of 16
12. Rihanna Is Good With Kids12 of 16
13. She Shows All Kids Love13 of 16
14. Rihanna Plays With Ashad Khaled14 of 16
15. Rihanna For 202015 of 16
16. Rihanna For President16 of 16
Rickey Smiley On Donald Trump & White Supremacy: “This Ain’t The 60s” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com