In a video short released on TIDAL called “Footnotes for 4:44,” Jay-Z reveals a lot of intimate details about his struggles with love, especially in the early parts of their relationship. But according to Gary With Da Tea, rumors surrounding the very honest video suggest that he actually did not like Beyonce at all.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Headkrack & Da Brat aren’t buying it, though. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
RELATED: Here’s How Much Beyonce & Jay-Z Pay A Month For Rent [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Gary’s Tea: Did Jay Z Get With Beyonce As A Career Move? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Juicy Says She Knows The Names Beyonce & Jay Z’s Twins [EXCLUSIVE]
The Carters: Beyonce, Blue Ivy, & Jay Z Take Over Europe This Summer
17 photos Launch gallery
1. The Carters arrived to Capri, Italy in style this August.
1 of 17
2. Beyoncé & Jay Z were greeted in Capri by a bunch of happy fans.
2 of 17
3. Of course, Bey & Jay took jet skiing to another level. Check out Beyonce’s gown.
3 of 17
4. Bey enjoying time with her family in the South of France.
4 of 17
5. Daddy’s little girl, Blue Ivy Carter
5 of 17
6. Bey & Jay holds hands in the South of France.
6 of 17
7. Bonnie & Clyde.
7 of 17
8. Jay and Bey take their little one on the waters in the South of France.
8 of 17
9. Blue Ivy gets gangster in Nice on Sunday.
9 of 17
10. Bey’s waves are spinnning—plus a tiny braid for flair.
10 of 17
11 of 17
12. Blue asks Grandma Tina “Do you really know how to swim?” as she jumps into the water.
12 of 17
13. Tina goes in.
13 of 17
14. “I took a leap of faith, by jumping off the highest third story, on a boat into the ocean,” said Tina.
14 of 17
15. Tina shows off her amazing cheekbones.
15 of 17
16. “Sunnin and funnin” with her man.
16 of 17
17. Getting silly with boo Richard Lawson in the South of France.
17 of 17