Ladies…lets gain some knowledge on our monthly friend! Craving chocolate? Feeling fat? Turning down your partner for sex? Turns out, you can’t blame your period after all. Read on for 11 monthly cycle myths…
1. Skipping a period means you’re unhealthy-Healthy women occasionally skip a month or two. That’s because hormones don’t fluctuate much in some women
2. Food cravings are totally hormonal.
3. You can’t get pregnant on your period- you can, although its rare
4. You shouldn’t have sex during your period
5. You lose a lot of blood while menstruating.
6. Once you start your period, you need annual Pap smears.
7. Pubic hair signals a young woman’s first period
8. A normal menstrual cycle is 28 days
9. Tampons are dangerous.
10. You look worse during your period.
For more details and #11 click here: http://www.lifescript.com/health/centers/menopause/articles/12_myths_about_your_monthly_cycle.aspx?utm_source=newsalert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2014-03-27b
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: 1011WIZF and FACEBOOK: 101.1 WIZ NATION
FOLLOW ME, Kristenk, FACEBOOK/TWITTER: Radioonekristen
CATCH ME LIVE ON AIR! SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS 6PM-10PM