In any restaurant:
• Ask for salad dressing, gravy, or sauce on the side and use sparingly.
• Choose main dishes that are broiled, baked, roasted, or grilled, instead of deep-fried or pan-fried.
• Don’t be afraid to make special requests, such as asking that something be cooked with less fat.
When ordering a sandwich:
• Add lettuce and tomato.
• Ask for whole-wheat or rye bread.
• Choose mustard instead of mayonnaise.
At Chinese restaurants:
• Have brown rice instead white rice.
• Order a side dish of steamed broccoli.
At fast food places:
• Order smaller burgers. Skip the cheese and bacon.
• Order a grilled chicken sandwich.
• Order garden or grilled chicken salads with low-fat dressings.
• Choose water or low-fat milk instead of regular soda.
At pizza places:
• Ask for vegetable toppings, such as mushrooms or peppers, rather than meat toppings.
• Get whole-wheat crust.
• Request half the cheese.
• Eat a salad with low-fat dressing in place of a slice of pizza.
Dj Khaled x Chris Brown x August Alsina x Future x Jeremih - Hold You Down [New Music]
Erykah Badu Shows Her Kitty ! (ADULT CONTENT EXPLICT Video)
Submit Your Music to be Featured on 513 Heat
Listen The WIZ On Your Amazon Echo
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Cincinnati: Bengals Come UP Short Against The Baltimore Ravens
101.1 The WIZ Mobile Apps
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!