Sunday morning church services are a time where churchgoers go to recharge their batteries spiritually. Along with hearing the good word, a life lesson or two may be shared. However, a church choir upped the ante by singing to its visitors to keep their personal business off Facebook.
During the clip, the choir leader launches into a soulful anti-Facebook
song with the refrain,
“You need to keep your business off of Facebook”
“The pictures that you post are weird because you doin’ the most”
before launching back into the chorus. Watch it below.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Kim Kardashian Receives “G Card” Slams Katie Couric!!!
- Toni Braxton Assed Out Performance!!!
- Amber Rose Goes Wild Before Weddiing
- Tonight! on LaLa’s Full Court Life
- Tips for KISSABLE Lips!
- Friday Flow At Washington Park!!!
- Talib Kweli Comments On Kendrick Lamars Verse…”King Of New York..That’s Premature”
Choir Sings Keep Your Business Off Social Networks to Church Goers [VIDEO] was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com