Female rapper LIV claims that Jay Z hit on her and she said no, because she likes Beyonce so much. I hope she doesn’t think this will make her friends with Bey. Anyway, Jay Z and the folks at Roc Nation have not responded to this yet and they probably won’t. If they do, it becomes news.
I could have messed with Jay, but got respect for Bey/ We were on the same set of a commercial, see / I was sitting by myself, and he sat next to me / I was handling it well, and he was shocked to see, I was getting up to leave, he sent his guards to me/ Excuse me Miss, do me a favor, put your number on this piece of paper When Jay get settled and he’ll call you later/ I know most chicks would have took the bait, but then those chicks be the ones I hate / I wonder to this day if I’d have gave it up would it be me on stage throwing it up!
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
· Recent Updates
- R. Kelly Announces New “Trapped In The Closet” Chapters Coming In A Few Months
- WorkOut Wednesday! Tone your Tummy All day!
- Pastor Fired For Going To Rick Ross Concert
- Kids in Danger..I want Custody!
- French Montana Hits Nick Cannon With A Low Blow [ Video ]
- Drake And Kanye West Unite In Toronto [ Video ]
- GQ Guide to Men Suits!
Female Rapper Claims Jay-Z Tried to Get With Her! [VIDEO] was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com