Well this is bizarre — a man was arrested last night for tiptoeing around Rihanna‘s roof … but lucky for the singer, security guards nabbed the guy before he made it much further.
Law enforcement sources say private security guards near Rihanna’s Pacific Palisades property called police just after 10 PM, reporting they had detained the 26-year-old alleged trespasser. Guards then held the man until officers arrived, and turned him over. The man was subsequently placed under arrest.
We’re told the man was adamant … he did NOT know it was Rihanna’s house he was creeping around — though cops tell us he had a Google map of the area pulled up on his phone. (Maybe he just got really lost???
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Wild Out Wednesday: Chad Speaks on butt tap! (Video)
- DIVA! NeNe Leakes makes wedding guest sign a Release Form!
- Half Price Deal: Big Papa’s
- Benzino & E.J. Re Cap Last Night’s Episode of Love & Hip Hop ATL. (Will Zino Hook Up With K. Michelle Now?) EXCLUSIVE!
- Flavor Flav’s Chicken And Ribs In Danger Of Eviction
- 5 Things We Learned About Goodie Mob’s “Age Against The Machine”
- Rihanna Allegedly Checks Into Love Rehab +5 Celebs With Sex Addictions