Smooch, smooth! Rapper Big Sean has been loving PDA lately. This past weekend, he was spotted giving his girlfriend Naya Rivera plenty of loving as they walked the red carpet of the Much Music Awards in Toronto. Naya wore a see-through pantsuit, that covered all the right places while Big Sean rocked a white tuxedo shirt and gold-tipped shoes.
Big Sean hasn’t revealed the exact release date for his new album Hall of Fame just yet, however he’s planning to drop the lead single off of the project in the coming weeks which was written about his high school sweetheart. The track, titled “Ashley” features Miguel, [and he more than likely gave her the courtesy of hearing it first.] There will also be collabs from Jhene Aiko, Common, Nas, Lil Wayne, and Kanye West on the LP.
Sounds like a good line up!
Catch a few more red carpet moments from last night below:
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Lil Wayne Causes Outrage After Stepping On The American Flag
- Wild Out Wednesday: Chad Speaks on butt tap! (Video)
- DIVA! NeNe Leakes makes wedding guest sign a Release Form!
- Half Price Deal: Big Papa’s
- Benzino & E.J. Re Cap Last Night’s Episode of Love & Hip Hop ATL. (Will Zino Hook Up With K. Michelle Now?) EXCLUSIVE!
- Flavor Flav’s Chicken And Ribs In Danger Of Eviction
- 5 Things We Learned About Goodie Mob’s “Age Against The Machine”
Big Sean Shows Affection At the Much Music Awards, Dedicates New Track To His Ex was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com