This is almost too sad for words….
Teen Dies In Car Accident On The Way To High School Graduation
A North Carolina teenager who was riding in the car with his older brother on the way to his high school graduation tragically lost his life before he could reach the ceremony.
His mother and family sat in the audience waiting for him to walk across the stage, only to be informed of the fatal crash shortly afterwards.
A mother’s worst nightmare came into fruition as she sat in the audience of her 17 year old son’s graduation only to be pulled away from the ceremony to hear devastating news. Her two sons, 17 year old Deonta and 24 year old Anthony had been in a fatal car accident on their way to the ceremony.
Sandra Williams McGlone, and a host of other family members, were waiting to see her son Deonta Whitaker walk across the stage at his Bertie High School graduation to get his diploma, but instead she was told of the tragedy.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Lol Intervention: Addicted To Twerking [ Video ]
- Dope:J Cole Crooked Smile Live Performance [ Video ]
- FACT OF THE DAY: Ciara Dropped An N-Bomb For Love
- NINETY-NOW: Joey Bada$$, “95′ Til Infinity” [NEW MUSIC]
- 10 Most Frivolous Lawsuits Filed Against Rappers
- EXCLUSIVE: 2 Chainz Personal Security Respond About The Robbery Attempt!
- “Let’s Be Clear I Aint No Baby Mama!!!” [Video]