You had to expect that after Benzino dropped his music video for “Smashed Da Homie,” with its obvious nods to Stevie J. and the woman (Joseline) who came between them, there would be some kind of rebuttal in Atlanta. Stevie J. has kept quiet in situations like this before, but if you come at his career, he’s going to respond. He doesn’t call himself the “Hitman” for nothing.
The Love And Hip Hop Atlanta costars and friends are currently airing their grievances with each other on Twitter. There’s a lot of name-calling and geographical checking, with Benzino going back through old studio stories and Stevie even roping in old friend Kim Osorio and making references to steroid use.
Keep scrolling to peep what the light skinned Ninja Turtle had to say about smashing Joseline as well as Stevie response, accusing Benzino of being a down-low brotha!
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Did This Pacers Player Hit The Strip Club to Get Over The BIG Lost?
- Donald Trump Makes Racist Accusations Against Blacks And Hispanics
- HUH? Angela Simmons Rumored to Be Replacing 106 & Park Hosts (POLL)
- DRIVE AT 5 MIX
- FLASHBACK FRIDAY MIX
- 5 Reasons Why Barry Prismall Is Dead Wrong About Rap
- Sneaker Alert: Reebok Pump Omni Lite “Dee Brown” Release Date
Benzino and Stevie J Take Their Beef to Twitter, Zino Quits LHHATL?!? [TWEETS INSIDE] was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com