Avid sneaker heads will soon have a new place to unite or at least cop the latest Jordans, as Nas has opened a new high-end sneaker boutique shop in Las Vegas.
After investing in a six-figure deal for the re-launch of Mass Appeal magazine last month, the Queens MC diversifies his portfolio to the dealings of retail with a new shoe store.
Although details of the actual day of opening and name of the store have not yet been revealed, Nas says the spot will be open in 2013.
We’ll make sure to keep an eye out for any further details.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- • New Music: 2 Chainz Featuring Pharrell – Feds Watching
- • Is Fantasia The Best Performer Of 2013? [Exclusive Video]
- • Should You Or Should You not Play StepDaddy?
- • Wu-Tang Clan, “Family Reunion” [NEW MUSIC]
- • Rick Ross Hazes TMZ Camera Man [VIDEO]
- • Gucci Mane And Keyshia Dior Boo Lovin’ In The Club [PHOTOS]
Dj Khaled x Chris Brown x August Alsina x Future x Jeremih - Hold You Down [New Music]
Crab-Walking Convict Danelo Cavalcante Says He Survived On Watermelon, Concealed His Poop To Keep Cops Off Scent
Erykah Badu Shows Her Kitty ! (ADULT CONTENT EXPLICT Video)
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Submit Your Music to be Featured on 513 Heat
Listen The WIZ On Your Amazon Echo
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Cincinnati: Bengals Come UP Short Against The Baltimore Ravens