Taylor Gang rapper Wiz Khalifa and his fiancee Amber Rose have been busy fawning over their newborn son Sebastian “The Bash” Taylor Thomas since his birth in February and are hinting that a wedding is imminent.
Amber Rose posted a photo on her Instagram page of her being fitted for a gown and wrote, “Can u guess what dress I’m getting fitted for today? ;-)”
Can u guess what dress I’m getting fitted for today? ;-) instagram.com/p/Z8q3qiQvCX/—
Amber Rose (@DaRealAmberRose) May 30, 2013
Amber Rose has been referring to Wiz as her husband since earlier in the year, sparking speculation that the couple have already tied the knot and are now just having a ceremony for their family and friends.
Regardless of what they do in the near future, Amber Rose has already made Wiz a permanent fixture in her life by having his face tattooed on her arm.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Chief Keef Arrest Caught On Tape!!! (Video)
- New Music: Dj Drama Featuring Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti & Juicy J – 4 What
- New Music: Fabolous Featuring 2 Chainz – When I Feel Like It
- Lil Mo Says She Turned Down R&B Divas Atlanta Because Of ‘The Type Of Artists They Are’
- Deja Vu? LisaRaye Is Playing A Stripper In Her Upcoming Movie ‘Lapdance’
- Cheerios Biracial “Just Checking” Commercial Causes Controversy! [Video]
- Obama’s Half-Brother Selling His Handwritten Notes For $30K
Married Couples Club
1. Tamia and Grant Hill1 of 14
2. Denzel and Pauletta Washington2 of 14
3. Bill & Camille Cosby3 of 14
4. Alfre Woodward and Roderick Spencer4 of 14
5. Angela Bassett and Courtney Vance5 of 14
6. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon6 of 14
7. Jada and Will Smith7 of 14
8. Beyonce and Jay-Z8 of 14
9. Nicole and Boris Kodjoe9 of 14
10. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz10 of 14
11. Tiny and T.I.11 of 14
12. Rodney Peete & Holly Robinson Peete12 of 14
13. Samuel L. Jackson & Latanya Richardson13 of 14
14. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis14 of 14
Wiz Khalifa And Amber Rose Tease Wedding Plans [PHOTO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com