R&B songstress Kelly Rowland is pulling no punches on her upcoming fourth album “Talk A Good Game.” Her new song “Dirty Laundry,” Destiny’s Child’s second in command vents her frustrations when the award-winning trio went their separate ways and Beyonce became the queen of pop music.
Kelly doesn’t just speak about her feelings toward Beyonce’s success in The-Dream-penned song, she also reveals details about an abusive relationship she was in. Many are speculating as to whether she’s referring to her engagement to football player Roy Williams, but nothing has been confirmed or denied.
Check out the song below and let us know what you think!
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Drake Nominated for 12 BET Awards!
- Mama Carter says JayZ is the _______ father!
- Lil Scrappy is Boo’ed up with WHO??? Not Erica!
- WTH? Fashion Designer Promotes Slavery For Fashion?! [PHOTO]
- Which Power Couple Tag Teamed The Box Offices?
- Rapper Rasheeda Is Pregnant But Is It Her Husbands?
- Ace Hood Featuring Lil Wayne – We Outchea