According to NewsOne.com, the agreement stipulates that both Jordan and Prieto will walkaway with all of the assets they came into the marriage with should things go south. Yvette Prieto is entitled to one million dollars for every year they stay married and if their wedded bliss lasts longer than ten years, Prieto will then receive five million for every year after the decade milestone.
While the 33-year-old Cuban model did sign the prenup, she doesn’t believe they will need it because they have that Ashford & Simpson type of love–solid (yes, I know that was corny). The couple has been together since 2009 and will allegedly walk down the aisle on the 27th of April.
I’m glad to see Michael Jordan is learning from his past mistakes. when he divorced his first wife Juanita Vanoy, he had no prenup and wound having to give her $168 million of his fortune and a mega mansion in Chicago. Juanita Vanoy cited irreconcilable differences when she and Jordan divorced, but many speculated Vanoy was just done with Jordan’s serial cheating. Hopefully, Michael Jordan has changed his womanizing ways.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- “Smash Or Trash” Tank Featuring Chris Brown-Shots Fired
- Wale Featuring Tiara Thomas-Bad [Official Video]
- Lil Wayne’s Face Dropped When He Heard His Heath Reports
- Too $hort Arrested For DUI & Narcotics Possession
- Throwback Thursday!
- Jenny Takes It Back To The Block For New Album: In The Studio With Chris Brown
- A Tribe Called Quest To Reunite On New Q-Tip Album?
Michael Jordan’s Fiancee, Yvette Prieto, Signs $50 Million Prenup was originally published on theurbandaily.com