According to police in Singapore, a ring of cyber criminals is using women to seduce men on webcams into exposing themselves and/or performing sexual acts so they can be recorded. The men are then notified by a third party that they are on tape and if they want to keep the world checking out their chubby they need to pay up.
“They would commence a webcam conversation with the victims and initiate cybersex by undressing themselves first before persuading the male victims to appear nude or perform sexual acts in front of the webcams,” the Singapore Police Force wrote in a post on its website. ”Unknown to the victims, the suspects had recorded the acts.”
If the message hasn’t quite sunk in to the ChatRoulette addicts out there, authorities produced this “educational” recreation of how the scam is pulled off.
The moral of the story is if you’re going to engage in lewd acts via webcam–wear a mask. You know you have one laying around from that “Harlem Shake” video you made.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Terrible Tuesday: Would you do Business with your Friends? (Poll)
- Tamar preggors???
- Flick You Picked!!!
- DJ Drama ft. Tyga, Wale & Roscoe Dash: So Many Girls (Music Video)
- Official Video: Lil Wayne Kush And Alcohol
- Bout Time: Beyonce Finally Shows Off Baby Bump And BLue Ivy Carter Again [ Video ]
- KEVIN HART ROAST CHARLES BARKLEY & KEVIN SMITH ON LIVE TV!!!
Look at hot women in a safe way that is free! Check out our salute to Nia Long.