Faith Evans, otherwise known as my spirit animal, stopped by “The Wendy Williams Show” this morning to talk about her TV One reality series, “R&B Divas,” and her most recent album, “Faith Evans: R&B Divas.” Faith was also asked about her son with the late Notorious B.I.G. and during their exchange, Faith noted just how much Biggie and his son have in common. Plus, harkening back to her days doing “The Wendy Williams Experience,” Wendy took Faye back a bit to prompt her about whether or not she still has any ill feelings towards Lil’ Kim.
Her, not so much, but not surprisingly the QB can hold a grudge longer than most. Oh well. She’ll get over it.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Meek Mill Launches New App
- Kanye West Set To Headline New York City’s Governors Ball
- 2Chainz Acting Debut Coming Soon!!!
- 4Real Son!!! Russell Simmons Accused Of Stealing Millions!!!
- Beytheists Vs. Bey-Hova’s Witnesses: Did Beyonce Lip-Sync ‘Star-Spangled Banner’?
- Barack Obama Presidential Inauguration Victory Dance….Lol [Video]
- Is Chili Dating Usher?