I don’t know what Love & Hip Hop star Mimi Faust thought was going to happen on a show with all women and a man that nicknames himself “Sleazy”, but apparently she expected to get through a full taping of the VH1 show without any conflict. Hmm. Needless to say Mimi complained that her experience on the show was horrible. Really? I couldn’t tell.
When your man Stevie (Sleazy) J gets another woman pregnant and continues to see her after you discovered their affair, it is not going to be smooth sailing. “I didn’t enjoy the experience because it was a surprise to me. It was absolutely awful”.
Mimi said she didn’t know about anything that was happening until it aired on television. “I watched it unravel and unfold, just like everybody else. When I film and I tape, that’s the only thing I know what’s going on. They don’t tell us anything. They keep us in the complete dark.”
Even though Mimi went through such a trying time she says it won’t keep her from returning for a second season. Shocker.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- What To Expect At BET Hip Hop Awards’s Cypher
- Rapper Gunplay Fighting and Getting Maced By Police At The BET Hip-Hop Awards [Video]
- Joe Torry Has Been “Producing, Producing, Producing”, Find Out What! [Audio]
- DJ Drama Gives Account Of BET Awards Fight Between Rick Ross & Young Jeezy [VIDEO]
- The Hardest Hit I Have Seen This NFL Season
- Justin Bieber Throws Up ON Stage
- Pharoahe Monch Completes Gun Violence Trilogy With “Damage” [NEW MUSIC]
Mimi Faust Says Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Experience Was “Awful” was originally published on theurbandaily.com