Pharoahe Monch is releasing the third and final installment to his bullet trilogy called “Damage.” Monch first addressed the tragedy of gun violence on 1994′s “Stray Bullet” and followed it up with “When The Gun Draws” in 2007.
Socially prophetic and politically relevant, “Damage” cribs a line from LL Cool J’s “Mama Said Knock You Out” and chronicles the tragedy of inner city killings and mass murder. The track, produced & mixed by Lee Stone, is the lead track off Pharoahe Monch’s upcoming digital-ep ‘P.T.S.D.’ (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) out late Fall on W.A.R. Media / Duck Down Music Inc.
Listen to “Damage” below and put down some money for it at iTunes:
Get more the of the latest music on TheUrbanDaily.com:
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Nicole Scherzinger And Chris Brown Kiss & Tell???
- Joe Torry In Town For Royal Comedy Tour TOMORROW!
- Dusty Baker Expected To Return After Suffering A Mini-Stroke
- Shyne Unleashes Free “Gangland” Album on 12th Anniversary of Debut Album
- Did Chris Lighty Really Kill Himself? Investigators Think Otherwise
- Nicki Minaj Lands Reality Show
- Keke Palmer To Star In The “Carlina White Story”
Pharoahe Monch Completes Gun Violence Trilogy With “Damage” [NEW MUSIC] was originally published on theurbandaily.com