Kim Kardashian isn’t exactly widely praised for her astuteness, but in an interview with V magazine the reality star offered a defense against the perception that she is famous for being famous that shows there may be more thought to her than some believe.
Yes, I’m feeling optimistic this hour.
Anyway, here’s Kim breaking reality TV down:
I’m not naïve to the fact that I’m not a singer or an actress or anything like that. I’ve never claimed to be anything that I’m not. I think [reality] is still a new form of entertainment that was kind of an unexpected thing.
“It reminds me of rap music. When rap music first came out, people were like, We don’t understand this, what is this, it’s just a fad. But rap music is definitely here to stay, and I think reality shows have proven they are as well. But when something is newer, people don’t really understand it.
Take that, take that critics. Meanwhile, Kim says she’d like a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame one day. Yeah, I’m not there yet.
- Jennifer Hudson Reflects On Family Tragedy On ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’ [TRAILER]
- Greatest Moments of “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Reunion
- What’s Next For Usher: “Either Evolve Or Evaporate”
- Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson Facing Year In Prison For Head Butt Incident
- The Top 30 Hurricanes In US History [Gallery]
- FLASHBACK MIX
Kim Kardashian Compares The Rap Game To Reality TV Hustle! was originally published on theurbandaily.com