Boys & Girls Clubs provide young people with:
- A safe place to spend time during non-school hours and the summer as an alternative to the streets or being home alone.
- A chance to play, have fun, laugh and learn.
- Opportunities to build new skills that raise each child’s belief that he or she can succeed and receive recognition for personal accomplishments.
- Ongoing relationships with caring adults and connections to new friends in a positive environment, reinforcing a sense of belonging, personal accountability, civility and civic responsibility.
- Generation-changing programs that support a commitment to learning, positive values, healthy habits and high expectations for success as an adult.
Hear from one of the BCGA’s most famous members, Ashanti as she shares her experience with the Russ Parr Morning Show below.
Our radio a thon is going on now call 800-540-BCGA or visit greatfutures.org/future to donate now.
The Russ Parr Morning Show”
Monday – Friday 6-10am
- URBAN ACTIVE TOY DRIVE
- VYBZ KARTEL ESCAPING FROM PRISON IS A RUMOR.
- FLORIDA WOMAN/MAN SAYS BUTT INJECTIONS RUINED HER/HIS FACE.
- SALUTE: YOUNG JEEZY GIVES BACK BY HANDING OUT THANKSGIVING TURKEYS (VIDEO)
- DRAKE BEEFING WITH KANYE WEST!?
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Radio One In Partnership With Metro Sorta Presents Stuff The Bus!
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Trick or Treat Times for the Cincinnati/Tri-State Area
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Foodie Friday's: Braxton Brewing Co.
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Burrow Out For Remainder Of The Season With Torn Ligament