Holiday shopping can be time consuming, stressful and maybe even a little overwhelming. Don’t catch the holiday blues trying to shop ’til you drop. These tips will help you stay on top of your shopping game:
1. Create a budget and shopping list before you hit stores or purchase items online.
2. Look in your local newspaper for coupons and sales advertisements.
3. Check out the retailer’s web site for additional bargains and promotions.
4. Shop early or online – you’ll get the best selection of merchandise. Try to avoid long lines and super crowded parking lots.
5. Know stores return and exchange policies before purchasing. Ask for gift receipts if you are buying items that you plan to give away.
With only five days left until Christmas, we want to know have you already finished your holiday shopping? If so, what was your shopping strategy this year? Have the malls and shopping centers been crowded? Or did you stay away from it all and shop online? Let us know what your 2010 holiday shopping experience has been like by posting on the message board below.
Join the discussion on our WizNation Facebook Fan Page (click link or image below).
And if you’re still out there shopping, don’t forget to follow us on Twitter – @1011WIZF. Happy Holidays!
The Hottest Celeb Pics