Rapper Mack Maine is facing felony charges in Oklahoma amid allegations of sexual assault.
Rachel Reed and Cailey Maddox claim the artist, who serves as president of Lil Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment label, invited them onto a tour bus on Aug. 22, and then began behaving inappropriately.
According to court documents obtained by TMZ, Maine “put his hand down Rachel’s dress and grabbed her right breast” without her consent, and when the girls attempted to leave, he reportedly blocked the entrance and “held the door shut.”
The alleged victims go on to accuse the rapper, real name Jermaine Preyan, of lashing out at Maddox during the incident, which is said to have left her needing medical attention.
The women’s legal account of the altercation reads: “Once the door was opened, Cailey was walking down the steps but turned and looked back to call for Rachel and (Maine) punched her in the face, breaking her jaw and knocking her down.”
Reed and Maddox reported the altercation to police, who have since slapped Maine with two felony criminal charges relating to the accusations. Maine has yet to respond.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Happy Birthday Doug E Fresh!!!
- WHAT?!? Frank Ocean used to sell Cocaine and Crack!
- “The Wire” Actor Mack Wilds Making A Huge Jump Into Music From Acting
- Flicks You Pick!!! Recapping The Weekend Box Office!!!
- Rick Ross Wins $1Million In Dice Game Against Diddy!!!
- 12 Dead Including Suspect In Dc Naval Base Shooting!!!
- Waka Flocka Speaks On Gucci Mane And Calls Him A Snitch [ Explicit ]