I feel bad for laughing at this girl but this was hilarious. This girl tried to twerk a little too hard and fell right on a candle and her whole leg caught on fire. This is what not to do while twerking.
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Governor Kasich Orders Fly Flags At Half-Staff In Honor Of Daryl Gordon
- Watch The Highlights Of Justin Bieber’s Roast Here
- Freestyle Friday Barber Shop Edition With Sincere, Chase Chambers And Tu Mill [Video]
- Zaaaaam: Tyga Served Papers At His Sneaker Release
- Taraji P. Henson APOLOGIZES TO Glendale Cops After Dashboard Cam Proved Son Wasn't Profiled ! (Video)