In his orange jumpsuit and a pair of handcuffs, C-Murder may have been the star of his grandmother’s funeral this past weekend. C-Murder was granted a short amount of ‘freedom’ from Angola State Penitentiary to attend his grandmother’s funeral.
Best known for his platinum-selling debut “Life or Death” C-Murder whose real name is Corey Miller is now serving a life sentence. The rapper was found guilty of killing a 16-year-old fan at a nightclub in Harvey, Louisianna in 2002.
C-Murder’s nephew Romeo Miller shared this moment on Instagram along with a touching caption saying, “Being able to just sit & have a conversation w/my uncle @iamcmurder was a blessing. We gonna get you home Uncle C! Love ya #bestmoment #ripbigmamma”
C-Murder recently released “Ricochet,” a mixtape featuring Too Short, Gillie Da Kid, Papoose, B-Legit and more.
For the latest on C-Murder, follow him on Twitter.
Don’t want to use JPAY, And prefer to use a pen and pad? Write to, Corey Miller #556633 louisiana state prison spruce 2 angola, La. 70712—
Corey Miller (@iamcmurder) August 02, 2013
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Judge Orders M.J.’s Fake Baby Mama To Pay Him Thousands For Bogus Paternity Claim
- 7 Ways To Know You’re Dating A Ghetto Girl
- Kevin Hart and Eniko celebrate 4 year anniversary Fiji Islands
- Motivation Monday: Get in the Zone!
- 50cent To Face A Judge Today!
- Mom Of 14 Still Using Food Stamps And Welfare Despite Making Over $200K From Freaky Self-Pleasure Videos
- Miley Cyrus Says “People Think I’m Just A Ratchet White Ho But I Work Really Hard”