Music is one of the most powerful energies ever known to mankind. It can make you dance, make you cry, make you want to fight, or help you (accidentally) make a baby. Conversely, it can change your outlook on life for better or for worse and I’m almost positive that U.O.E.N.O. it.
Certain types of rap music in general can have a damaging effect on your subconscious if you let it, and before long, you’ll be emulating all the things your favorite rappers do, no matter how good or bad that may be.
Do you listen to too much rap music? The answer is probably an emphatic “YES!” if…
9 Signs That You May Listen To Too Much Rap Music
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- DRIVE AT 5 RECAP MIX 7/23/2013
- Chris Brown Pleads Not Guilty In L.A. Hit & Run Case
- BEY & HOV BOYCOT FLORIDA?
- EXCLUSIVE: Joseline Hernandez Shows Off Her Wedding Ring And Makes A Big Announcement [VIDEO]
- Move Over Maury….Here’s Paternity Court
- Fight Breaks Out At Chief Keef Concert [Video] [Warning Parental Advisory]