A judge in Wade’s native Chicago signed off on a post-divorce settlement that includes the ball player giving ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches $5 million, the couple’s marital home near the Windy City and four cars.
The settlement also calls for the former love birds not to disparage one another — and they could be fined if they do.
Funches appeared unhappy with the deal, which caused Wade’s legal eagles to remind the public of their constant claims that Funches is mentally unstable!
D-Wade, 31, was dealing with the post-divorce issues throughout the recent NBA playoffs and finals, even dragging Heat President Pat Riley into it: Funches’ lawyers in South Florida embarrassed the team by having process servers bring a subpoena to Riley at the American Airlines Arena.
Riley was grilled about the inner workings of Wade’s contract a couple weeks ago in Coral Gables.
The court in Chicago, meanwhile, was scheduled to hold a trial through most of this month, with dozens of witnesses to be deposed.
As Gossip Extra reported exclusively in May, Wade was already paying Funches, the mother of Wade’s two boys, $25,000 per month plus her traveling expenses to visit the boys.
Funches lost custody of Zion and Zaire in 2011 but gets to see them on some weekends.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- 2 Chainz Cheffin Up More Than Just Hot Verses…
- One Lawsuit Down Several More To Go!!!
- Stevie Wonder Gets Company: Artists Refuse To Perform In Florida
- Janet Jackson’s Husband Fired Woman Who Alleged Co-Worker Raped Her
- Watch Bernice Jenkins Shine On “The Rickey Smiley Show!” [VIDEO]
- Juicy J “Bounce It” Feat. Wale & Trey Songz [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Rick Ross Welcomes Dj Skillz To The Luc Belaire Rose Champagne Family