Hang on to NCAA Football 2014, all you video game fans. It will be a collector’s edition.
The NCAA said Wednesday it will no longer allow Electronic Arts Inc. to use its logo starting next year. The move ends a lucrative business deal with the gaming industry giant and comes as the NCAA fights a high-profile lawsuit that says the governing body owes billions of dollars to former players for allowing their likenesses to be used for free.
To read more Click Here
Do you think college players should get paid? Take our poll and let us know!
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Chief Keef Deadbeat Dad? Headed To Court For Non Child Support Payment
- Trayvon Martin’s Parents First Interview Since The Verdict
- Rich Gang Featuring Rick Ross – 50 Plates
- After 30 Years Bill Cosby Returns!!!
- Behind The Scenes With Wendy Williams!!!
- Is Rollingstone Magazine Glamorizing Terrorism Or Is It Just Journalism?
- A$AP Ferg Featuring A$AP Rocky – Shabba [Official Video]