Have you signed this petition?
Petition Urging Civil Rights Prosecution Of George Zimmerman Needs More Signatures
In addition to the widely-circulated NAACP petition of the same nature, there is also a Change.org petition currently seeking signatures to support the prosecution of acquitted child murderer George Zimmerman on Civil Rights charges by the Obama Administration.
While the Change.or petition has currently garnered a little under 30,000 signatures to date, a total of 100,000 signatures are needed to get the attention of the administration.
For more information about this petition and to sign it, CLICK HERE.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Explicit: Ace Hood Trials And Tribulations [ Video ]
- Wow: Charles Ramsey Says He Is More Broke Than Before [ Video ]
- DRIVE AT 5 MIX RECAP 7/16/2013
- THE FLASHBACK MIX RECAP 7/16/2013
- Twitter User Who Helped Stop Juror B37′s Book Deal Speaks
- Nas Is To Be Honored By Prestigious College For His 20 Year Long Career!!!
- Stevie Wonder Vows To Boycott Florida & Any State With “Stand Your Ground Law”!!!