Rick Rubin is the man. He’s THAT DUDE! He’s that dude so much that Kanye West utilized his talents to pull together Yeezus and it was still bad. Imagine if Rick didn’t put his magic on it! Well, Rick Rubin has been prominently pushed and active in promoting Jay-Z’s new album MCHG, but now it has been revealed that he didn;t work on it! LOL! He’s actually been speaking on the album. It seems like the dream team consists of Timbaland, Pharrell and Swizzy! Rick was just in the room. Peep the scoop from XXL Mag.
- Young Thug Concert Brings Celebs To Celebrities!
- How She Do That: Tiny Got A New Booty & New Eyes???
- UNC Used Fake "African American Studies" Classes To Pass Thousands Of Athletes!
- Benzino & Althea Fired From ‘Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta’ [VIDEO]
- Birdman Speaks On Tyga & His Beef With Drake, "Either You're In Or Your Out" (Video)
- Ti Speaks On Ebola & Calls Gucci Mane Retarded [Video]