Rick Rubin is the man. He’s THAT DUDE! He’s that dude so much that Kanye West utilized his talents to pull together Yeezus and it was still bad. Imagine if Rick didn’t put his magic on it! Well, Rick Rubin has been prominently pushed and active in promoting Jay-Z’s new album MCHG, but now it has been revealed that he didn;t work on it! LOL! He’s actually been speaking on the album. It seems like the dream team consists of Timbaland, Pharrell and Swizzy! Rick was just in the room. Peep the scoop from XXL Mag.
- Kevin Hart And Vine Comic DC Young Fly Take Twitter Beef To Instagram
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Writer Divorces Husband & Begins Dating Samira Wiley (aka Poussey)
- RUMOR CONTROL: Did Rich Homie Quan Chain Get Snatched During Fight? (Video)
- This Is Sad Father Finds His 11-Month-Old Son Abused By His Baby Momma & Left Outside By The Trash
- 50k A Year !!: Waka Flocka Is Looking To Hire A Professional Blunt Roller
- Craziest Most Off The Chain People Of Public Transit.