Jay-Z’s business acumen is the stuff that legends are made of. From his not so humble beginnings as a co-CEO of Roc-A-fella records, to the almost billion dollar man he’s blossomed into, Jay’s road to wall streethas been paved with gold, clothing lines, Vodka sales, sports ownership and more, making his portfolio one of the best around. But anyone who has kept a close enough eye out realized that Jay has been making business moves with his music for years. READ MORE
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- NAACP IMAGE AWARDS
- Freestyle Friday!!!: OD Nation, Donnie Maserati And Dre Butta Bodied The Cypher [Video]
- Jay Z Splashes Out $56 million On Spotify Rival Tidal
- One Man Dead Following a Fatal Car Accident in Compton Involving Suge Knight
- Eddie Murphy Onboard for SNL’s 40th Anniversary Special