Jay-Z’s business acumen is the stuff that legends are made of. From his not so humble beginnings as a co-CEO of Roc-A-fella records, to the almost billion dollar man he’s blossomed into, Jay’s road to wall streethas been paved with gold, clothing lines, Vodka sales, sports ownership and more, making his portfolio one of the best around. But anyone who has kept a close enough eye out realized that Jay has been making business moves with his music for years. READ MORE
- Nati Christmas Performance PHOTOS
- The Nati Christmas Cam! Fans, Artist, And Behind The Scenes PHOTOS
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Bengals Rookie Jeremy Hill Named AFC Offensive Player Of The Week
- (Video) Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Boys Being Lead From The Precinct After Gun & Drug Possession Charges
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!