Jay-Z’s business acumen is the stuff that legends are made of. From his not so humble beginnings as a co-CEO of Roc-A-fella records, to the almost billion dollar man he’s blossomed into, Jay’s road to wall streethas been paved with gold, clothing lines, Vodka sales, sports ownership and more, making his portfolio one of the best around. But anyone who has kept a close enough eye out realized that Jay has been making business moves with his music for years. READ MORE
- Instagram Hottie Of The Week: @Beautifulapril
- Name That Celebrity Booty! [GALLERY]
- L&HH Atlanta’s Joseline Hernandez Puts Her Two Cents In On The MiMi Faust Sex Tape
- Why Is Kevin Hart’s Ex-Wife Taking Shots At His New Life?
- Contracts Allegedly Only Went Out To 4 RHOA Cast Mates This Week
- Dopest Lil Boosie Interview [ Explicit Video ]