Jay-Z’s business acumen is the stuff that legends are made of. From his not so humble beginnings as a co-CEO of Roc-A-fella records, to the almost billion dollar man he’s blossomed into, Jay’s road to wall streethas been paved with gold, clothing lines, Vodka sales, sports ownership and more, making his portfolio one of the best around. But anyone who has kept a close enough eye out realized that Jay has been making business moves with his music for years. READ MORE
- #SorryNotSorry: We Love Jay Z & Beyonce, But We’re Just Not Here For TIDAL
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Tyson Beckford Takes Jab At Chris Brown: Men Don’t Beef Over Photos
- 101.1 The Wiz 'Nati Summer Bash Just Announced!
- Drake Takes Shots At Madonna On Stage!!! [VIDEO]
- Ex-Death Row Inmate Kills Herself Two Years After Release