Jay-Z’s business acumen is the stuff that legends are made of. From his not so humble beginnings as a co-CEO of Roc-A-fella records, to the almost billion dollar man he’s blossomed into, Jay’s road to wall streethas been paved with gold, clothing lines, Vodka sales, sports ownership and more, making his portfolio one of the best around. But anyone who has kept a close enough eye out realized that Jay has been making business moves with his music for years. READ MORE
- Kevin Hart And Vine Comic DC Young Fly Take Twitter Beef To Instagram
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Writer Divorces Husband & Begins Dating Samira Wiley (aka Poussey)
- RUMOR CONTROL: Did Rich Homie Quan Chain Get Snatched During Fight? (Video)
- This Is Sad Father Finds His 11-Month-Old Son Abused By His Baby Momma & Left Outside By The Trash
- 50k A Year !!: Waka Flocka Is Looking To Hire A Professional Blunt Roller
- Craziest Most Off The Chain People Of Public Transit.