In an industry dominated by males, DJ Traci Steele emerges as a hard hitting DJ and Radio Personality. She hails from the Bronx, New York, where lived until the age of 19 when she enlisted in the Air Force. Traci served as Senior Airman for 4 years. While stationed in Virginia, Traci heard an open casting call for radio personalities, and immediately reported to WHOV 88.1 to audition in her uniform.
There she met DJ Babey Drew, who taught her how to “hustle,” and also became the father their son, Little Drew. Traci was invited to tour with Musiq SoulChild, and for 2 years spinned her way across the globe with his band. Traci later landed in Atlanta, where she can be heard regularly on Hot 107.9. Traci Steele believes in the philosophy of hard work every day. Although music is her ultimate passion, her son Little Drew is her #1 priority.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Sevyn Streeter Covers Aaliyah’s “Come Over” [Video]
- Fast and Furious 6 Trailer Official 2013 Movie [HD] Wiz Private Screaning May 21st!
- Chris Smith Cries While Speaking At Chris Kelly’s Funeral [VIDEO]
- Last Night Idol Premiered Mariah’s “#Beautiful” video feat. Miguel!!!
- OMG This 11yr Old Girl Can Sing!!!
- Pusha T – Numbers On The Board [Official Video]
- Mariah Carey Featuring Miguel – #Beautiful [Official Video]