OK, everyone can finally put away their “Free Gucci” t-shirts. Well, for now anyway. After serving time, then being released from jail, only to be rearrested within a 24 hour period, Gucci is finally a free man again.
The whole situation stemmed from an alleged probation violation in which he was said to have attacked a fan at a club in GA. According to the alleged victim, Gucci attacked him unprovoked.
As we hinted earlier, this may not be a permanent situation, as Gucci is due back in court later this month according to TMZ.
We’re sure this is not the end of this story, so we’ll stay tuned!
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- She Did That: Tamar Midday Outfit Changes, Preggo FAB!
- Calling All Avondale Teens Show Up, Speak Out, Show Out!!!
- If Nas Ruled The World The Multi Million Dollar Lawsuit Would Be Dropped
- What Beyonce Wants, Beyonce Gets! Tour DEMANDS
- Busta Rhymes – #TwerkIt
- Syleena Tells Nicci To “Get To Steppin’!” ‘R&B Divas’ [RECAP]
- The Morning After Pill Decision May Be Appealed