So it comes to no surprise that Wiz is already planning to light one up with his son too.
In a recent interview with Street Sweepers Radio, Wiz talks about smoking with his son and even explains why he feels people were overacting about those socks. He says:
“[We'll smoke together] when he’s old enough, if it’s legal. I’m not planning on doing it while he’s a baby. I put out a picture of him in some w*ed socks and people started tripping, like I’ma (sic) be smoking w*ed with him. He’s not gonna (sic) smoke until, if, he makes those decisions himself. But w*ed’s not that bad so it’s all good.
“…It [w*ed] helps more than it hurts. I’d rather him be smoking w*ed than drinking alcohol.”
- Beyonce Bans All Cameras From Mrs. Carter Tour!!!
- J.Drew – KILLER | #NeverComingBack EP Trailer! The Bishops Son Is Doing big things With Pharell! VIDEO !
- Wyclef Open Letter Remix!
- Ben Affleck Takes Poverty Vow: Eat on $1.50 A Day(Could / Would You Do This?)
- Teen Car Jacks Woman After Going On A Date With Her!!! WTH???
- Alicia Keys Featuring Maxwell – Fire We Make [Official Video]
- The New $100 Bill Is Revealed By The US Fed…